SisC and I had a Sisters Day yesterday! We about killed ourselves shopping! Don't know who hurt the worst. We were troopers though...we muddled through. Actually we did pretty well, all things considered. We hit Ol' time pottery barn, Catherines, O'Charlies, Garden Ridge, Menards, and Sams before we called it quits. We were going to stop at the plant place but neither of us had any juice left.
I bought a 3 tier pot that I still have to get plants for and I have to get pots for the dragon wing begonias that are sitting on my porch. The tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers are in the ground and the petunias are in the half barrels. I got some whirlygigs for the east flower beds and found a beautiful solar light wind chime to hang on the front porch. Sis brought me some hostas to put around one of my trees and I have to get that done today!
Oh, I found the deck chairs and table that I want. If all goes well, I'm going to go get them this next week. It's shaping up to be a very busy week.
2 comments:
It's time to plant veggies already? I thought after memorial day??
Yup, it's time to plant everything!
Post a Comment