Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Thinking of my daughters this morning...
Oklahoma tornadoes have made everyone hold those they love closer.  My girls are far away but at times like this I want to have them close enough to love and hug.  One never knows what will happen in their lives, so I guess the message we should remember is that we should love and hug every day.  
So, to my family, both close and far...even if I don't tell you often,  I love you and don't know what I would do without you in my life.  I know what loss feels like.  Still miss Dad, Mom and Dee like crazy at times and can only imagine the pain of those affected by the horrible tornado that took lives and injured so many people.  So many lives have been destroyed in so many ways...homes, cars and family.  It is so easy to focus on this one horrible event and forget all the other places that got hit by tornadoes in the past few days.  My heart goes out to all of them.


1 comment:

JazzRizz said...

Love you to Momma!!