I thought I was going to go crazy waiting to hear if JR liked the new camper that SisC bought on her very own! Finally, I got a call...YES! He thought it was spacious.
Did SisC think to call me as soon as he gave his opinion....no, I had to wait and wait. You did good SisC! Personally, I think it is perfect for you guys.
Sis and I went to get flowers after we did the camper stuff and yesterday I picked up the soil I need to get mine planted. SisC said that she got all of hers (lots more than me) planted yesterday. I really need to get new pots but I think I will make mine do another year. Picked up some more for the half barrels yesterday and I have peppers and tomatoes to get in the ground too.
Tried to use the TRIMMER and the d#$&*^*(&@^(*&@$%^%* string wouldn't stay in the thing. I HATE TRIMMERS!!! This will be the 4th head (when I get it) for this stupid thing. Or, maybe, I'm the stupid one. (No comment, Chad!) The yard is mowed at least which may be a good thing as we are getting more rain the next 4 or 5 days.
Spent yesterday afternoon roaming Sam's and Walmart...my knees are killing me. Guess that's another doc appt to get set up soon. Getting old is NOT fun.
2 comments:
when do you start planting?? We were thinking of trying a square foot garden this year..
Now is the time for almost everything.
Post a Comment