Saturday, June 29, 2013

Another Saturday gone...

Well, my helper was a no show today, but I got going early this morning and have just about worn myself out!

Got so much done!
   Hung my flower pot (finally)
   Got the 2x2 to hang the bamboo shade just about ready to put up.
   Took most of the stuff off the front deck to make room for another chair and a small table.
    Put together a 30" glass top table for the front deck.
    Still have cushions to put in the chairs.
    Rummaged in the shed and found all my solar lights and replaced batteries and cleaned them up and
               got them put around the flower beds.
    Started with the trimming of the low branches on the east trees but broke my loppers and had to quit.
               Went to town to get another but Alex didn't show, so that will be a job for another day.
                Trimmed up several shrubs that were going wild too.
    Drug out the pressure washer and put it together and read the instruction on how to use it.  The north          
               deck is really scummy so I think I will do a quick bleach brush and then power it off.  Next on                
               the list will be the carport.
    My cucumbers have grown up and over the 4' fence, so I had to brace the ends of the fence to hold    
               them.
    Still have to do some work on the gazebo roof.  Several of the velcro ties were torn off the roof so
               they will have to be sewn back on.  Would probably be easier to just replace the roof!

I came in to rest and maybe nap around 3:30 and had only lain down for a few minutes when...
CABOOOOOM,  RUMBLE,  RUMBLE,  BOOM!!!   So up I got and went out and put things away and closed up the sheds.  We got a really nice rain.  Again.
 
SisC and I had our first sinus post-procedure check up Wednesday.  She was so SMUG!  Her's was healing much faster than mine.  I even  had to go on another round of prednesone and get a $110 1/2 oz tube of some kind of antibiotic jell.  Yippee.  I'm doing good though.  He just didn't like the amount of swelling that was still there.  It is so amazing to be able to breathe out of both nostrils at once.  We were trying to decide where to eat on the way home and all she said was guacamole!  So on to Chevy's we went.  Love me some Chevy's!

I was tired before I started writing this, but having just proof read it...I am now officially exhausted!

Love ya!
   

No comments: