Talked to the Tgirl this afternoon! Love when she calls and has time to talk. Miss ya baby!
As I told Tgirl, I made a scrumptious slow cooker meal last night in my old West Bend cooker.
2 large frozen chicken breast on bottom
2 cups hot water with a heaping TBL of chicken base dissolved in it. Pour over chicken.
1 large bag of frozen cheese tortellini poured on top of the chicken and broth.
I cooked this on 3 for a couple of hours (maybe a bit more)
Checked the temperature of the chicken and it was all but done so I added:
1/2 jar of 4-cheese Alfredo sauce thinned with some of the broth in the cooker. Pour this over tortellini.
Add one heaping handful of shredded cheese.
Lower cooker temp to 2 or low for another hour so everything heats through.
It was absolutely fabulous!
BigT got a pretty good 6 month checkup today. One more appt this week with the diabetes doc.
Just finished supper...we got chinese from our new Chinese restaurant. They have really good food!
Now I'm sleepy!
Love y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment