Saturday, August 24, 2013

Not been a very good week.  Arthritis has kicked up for some reason and I'm not wanting to do anything!  The shot in my right knee didn't work and the one in the left is wearing off...not a happy camper.

BigT has a big night this week.  Several of his buds go to the Grizzlies game each year.  It's gonna be HOT!!!  It was a pretty nice trip last year, I know he will enjoy it.

Talked to SisC last night.  She is gradually getting a little better, but I think she may be going a little stir crazy!

Went to give the Chooch a bath yesterday...got him, me and all else situated...turned on the water and WHOOSH!  The shower hose came flying at me, next came the water...Chooch is trying to get out of the way...Keystone Cops stuff!  The plastic ring that holds the hose on the wall is broken (don't ask me how that happened) so I either have to see if I have one in the shed, or go buy another one.  Meanwhile, the Chooch is very stinky!

Have to make myself get going today.   Haven't done anything for a couple of weeks and things are going to start falling on me!

No comments: