Thursday, September 5, 2013

Just a little sad...

Just got a call from the Tgirl and vacation is going to have to be postponed until November.  C-aroo's job is making changes and so is Tgirls.  As I told her...jobs are so important - take care of them.  Anyhow, it's only a month's wait.  Think I can do that!

I am recouping from yesterday's shopping trip.  Have only accomplished small things today.  Had big intentions of starting my Fall housecleaning...NOT.  Now, who's surprised at that?!

Am so excited for our big, little guy!  He had his first day at pre-school.  From the pic, it looks like he did just fine.  Now, Mama maybe could have used a Valium, but the kid did GOOD!  I'm so glad he is getting a chance to be with other kids his age and learn how to interact with them before he starts big-boy school.  One good thing about pre-school is that it also gives the parents a chance to gradually let go a little too.  Tgirl's first day of kindergarten will forever be etched in my brain...thrilled for her, but so sad for me.  Then comes the day she said "You don't have to walk me to school, I can go by myself"!  Sigh...  At least Ldog didn't have to peel D off her leg to get him to go to pre-school.  Yea D!

1 comment:

DragonLady said...

Well, of course all along he's had his "bff" Ella to play with, although we don't get them together as much as we should, but it is good to meet some other little boys too :)