Thursday, September 19, 2013

Little by little...

A couple of weeks ago, I was telling SisC that I really needed to de-clutter.  OK, I need to do more than that, but one thing at a time.  Anyway, I have been slowly chipping away at crap.  My knees really hurt so I have to make myself do something each day.  May not be much, but something.  Today is bathrooms!  Not getting much de-cluttering done as I really need to do some cleaning.  I have made some headway...I am pretty much done with the bedrooms (except the closets) and now have to tackle the really horrible part of the house...the LR and K!  Pray for me!

Made a dump cake yesterday and finally figured out what I was doing wrong.  Every time I made one I had white cake mix on top of the cake.  YUK.  This time I pressed the cake mix into the cherry/pineapple stuff then put on the nuts and butter.  It browned beautifully!  I also read about a way to do nuts with out have to chop them with a knife.  Put them in a zippy bag and hit them with the handle of a knife.  Breaks them up great!

Finally got some rain.  Every thing was so dry here, we really needed it.  Could actually use more.

Need some more coffee and then I have to make myself get up and get going!

No comments: