Second shot down! This time he had to draw fluid off the right knee. The shot in the left hurt this time...YUK! Still no noticeable difference but then he did say 4-6 weeks. The right might be a smidgen better, but it is often better one day and worse the next.
Stopped to pick up BigTs diabetes supplies at WM but they still didn't have them all. I'm thinking that I need to start all over and get an online supplier. Then I went to Sam's! Was going to get apples at WM but they were nearly $2 a lb. Anyway, got apples and pears. This is the time I really like apples (like I don't love them all year round :)! Gas was $2.99 at Sam's so I filled up the tank. It has been as low as $2.98 but is creeping up again. Most stations had it at $3.19 today.
I sent FB messages to the kids and told them to let me know what the little ones want for Christmas as I am NOT shopping unless the knee gets much better. I have a Prime Membership with Amazon so I am ordering nearly everything I can find on it. Soooo. You big Kids! Let me know some options or if you would rather...Cash.
Next week I am practicing on my new yeast roll recipes!
No comments:
Post a Comment