Monday, December 30, 2013

Just sayin'

Just so one particular person in our family doesn't think she's the only one who can win something... I just received my first book on DVD...  Accused by Lisa Scottoline.  Since I'm so very techie (ha) I will probably be calling #1 girl for instructions!  Last week I got a package of Seattle coffee!  It's a little work to sign up for all this stuff.  Almost a job!

And now for your daily weather report...COLD and Sunny!

And on a final upbeat note...the knees are doing really good this morning!!!

3 comments:

DragonLady said...

It is like a part time job! The hope of the big win is what keeps me going.

DragonLady said...

Cool! What did you win the coffee from, what site

Murphy's Law said...

Don't know why I got the coffee...probably from Spending with Pennies site...that's about the only one I really watch.