Had a wonderful Sister's Day yesterday. Got to shop a little with the Sis which is a treat (says she who hates to shop)! Bought a few things I couldn't live without and watched Sis bargain shop. She can find more bargains than anyone I know. The only thing that would have made the day better if if she would have let me eat (just kidding Sis)! Love spending time with you, Sis.
Now to the question in everyone's mind... how the heck did you shop with your sore knees??? Very carefully! and lots of pain meds. Did OK with the help of a wheelchair @ Old time Pottery and leaning on cart (that's got to be so beautiful from behind!). I iced (thank you Ldog), and took more pain meds when I got home. Left one is really sore but no more than any other shopping trip. So all is well, and thank you so much Sis, for including me in your Dilly/Dally Day!
Merry Christmas Eve everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment