Friday, January 24, 2014

Just call me weird ...

OK...We just watched the Lone Ranger with Depp...Oh my goodness what fun!  I know the reviews were awful, but I love me some Johnnie Depp humor.  The one liners were terrific and the action was just enough off straight to get me giggling!  Glad BigT got it from Netflix.

On a terrific note...we all got new phones today.  L/R's are in the mail and BigT still has to get his stuff transferred off the old to the new phone.  I think I did OK.  Was a lot of money but I'm getting a lot back in rebates so it will come out OK.  Give me some time to get used to the newness!  I'll probably cut people off for a while!

My poor little dog...he must have really missed his nookie pillow.  Tonight he is laying on my lap and latched onto the corner of my little brown pillow.  Next thing I know his little paw paws are kneading on my legs.

To the Tgirl...Chewy got BigT's cap you knit him (I'm wearing it because I love it) and tore a hole in the top of it.  I think I can sew the hole shut but would really love it it you would knit me one just like his in that same type of lovely yarn.  This is your mission if you so accept it.....

I have done nothing on the computer today so I'm off to read all the news, etc!  Love y'all!



2 comments:

JazzRizz said...

I have a couple of skeins in red or brown of that yarn. Which color do you want? I'm guessing brown...but thought I'd check first.

Murphy's Law said...

Brown!