Something weird is happening in our home!
Maybe 'brownies' at work at night...
Maybe "Batteries Not Included" little flying machines...
Whatever, I thank them sincerely and hope they continue do very good work!
Over the last few weeks things that haven't worked for months have started working. A few weeks ago, Terry said "When did you fix the light in the frig?" Not...hasn't worked for years! Now it does!
Then last week my projection clock in the bedroom all of a sudden had all the parts of the numbers showing. The numbers had been unreadable for some time.
Then this morning I'm sitting in the chair with the Chooch and I hear this 'clunk, clunk, clatter, clatter....sheeeeeeeeeese! Hadn't heard that sound for months. Just can't be! So...I get up; go in to the kitchen; throw open the frig freezer door AND...ICE CUBES! Our ice maker hasn't made cubes in months! Now it is working.
???????????????????????????????????????????????
Not complaining...just wondering!
2 comments:
How interesting. Odd.
Hey, next time you visit, I'm going to have you stand next to my dryer, maybe my light will start working in there again!
Post a Comment