So tired of this cold and snow! Thought we had frozen pipes this morning but the water started trickling and then finally flowed normally. Wheeeeu!
Shoveled and salted yesterday so BigT could get to work today. It's so cold everything crunches!
Called Sis/JR today for help on a new dressing casserole. It's in the oven so I don't know how good it will be, but it's supper - regardless!
The Chooch and I have been huddled up on the recliner today. He says it's too cold to go outside, even to pee.
Check is in the mail to Sis for late Catherine's payment and some money for the BBBear for his vacation! Can't believe how forgetful I have been getting. Was going to send it to Dboy but was afraid it would be late.
On a more positive note... I think my knees are finally better. Noticed the other day that I am only taking tylenol 2 times a day now instead of every 8 hours! Yea~ Still hurt but not the mind numbing kind it was. I even have a little more get up and go...still not running races but not nearly as much pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment