Good Doc appt...BigT has lost 20 pounds. His heart rate is staying within the 80-90ish range. The blood pressure is holding steady. Blood thinner seems to be causing no unseen problems. Oxygen is staying in the desired range. He still has 2 follow up appts and will be transferring to a closer cardio doc after those. Still getting home health services and I think he probably will for at least a couple more weeks and then will probably go to out patient therapy for a bit. He is doing good!
Got my new glasses today. Think I'm gonna like them. They feel funny on my nose right now, but I'll give them a little time before i go back.
Got kitchen work tomorrow. Lots of veggies to chop and fix for the week.
More storms coming in Sunday...batten down the hatches!
1 comment:
Talked to a client of mine that has "serious" diabetes. He said he refused to take cumidin, he takes salmon oil, flax oil and vitamin E. Says he has NOT had to take cumidin, and his blood was really thick. He has a history of heart and diabetes, very intelligent. If your interested, I'll get exact dosage info from him. Let me know if you are. So glad dad is doing so well, great!
Post a Comment