Whooee what a week and it's only Tuesday!
Been feeling kinda proud of myself for getting more things done around here...just wish it were the house cleaning! Got the torn up gazebo taken down and the new umbrella set up. Now all I need to do is clean off the deck really well.
Pulled a bunch of trees growing in the rocks but really need to blow them off. It's really nice right now so maybe I can get that done tomorrow.
The weekend here was straight from Hell...as hot as...that is!
Yesterday I spent the afternoon getting my yearly mammogram and then drove home in driving rain. We really needed it. Today, T and I left home at 10:30, drove to STL and spent until 5:30 getting an echo cardiogram and seeing the cardiologist. JEESE! His blood sugar got low, he got cranky and started being nasty. So glad to get out of there. Of course we got caught in the 'go home' traffic which I hate to drive in. Culver's fixed everything better though!!! We finally got home around 6:30 and I am whipped!
Sis called at least 2 times and I had to hang up on her each time...Love ya Sis!
Doc is going to put T on Amioderone (he took it back in 05 after his surgeries). Hopefully it will relax his heart enough so that it will go back to regular rhythm. He is talking of maybe shocking the heart to see if it will go back if the amioderone doesn't work. The echo showed an improvement from 30% to 40% now. That's pretty good. He basically said that T's heart is stiff/thick and need to relax so it can pump better. He also doubled his blood pressure meds, doubled his water pills, and told him to keep his fluids to around 2000 cc a day. Oh yes, one more thing....he has lost 43 pounds since the middle of April!!! T is very unhappy to have to be taking more water pills! Really liked this doc...just wish it didn't take so long.
Ok, so tomorrow I am headed back into town to pick up the meds, then on Thursday afternoon we head back into B'vill for an appt with the people who determine if he is eligible for a power chair. They do some kind of tests, so we will see. Onward and forward...on Friday I have a chiro appt and an appt to see the ortho surgeon who will hopefully do my knees maybe in September if all goes well. My second round of Euflexxa shots are just now finally starting to kick in a bit, Thank God. Maybe, I will get in a few minutes to visit with Sis. On Saturday...I am not getting out of bed!
On a happy dance note...got the tank filled up in the city @ $3.42. It is $3.70 here in town.
Now that I've written all this down, I'm pooped and headed to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment