I am home! Got home sometime around 2:15. Had to pick up some pain meds before we headed home. Can you believe I've already been shopping and only post surgery at 10 days. I also got out of the van via the steps and back in the same way. After all that I opted for using the lift to get out at home.
We've had a very eventful afternoon. T's help came at 3; T's power chair evaluation guy came at around 3:45; my knee bender showed up about 20 minutes later and while he was setting up the machine, the guy with my new walker came in. Our drive way looked like we needed a parking lot attendant!
Frozen casserole is in the oven and steamer veggies are waiting to go in the microwave...all is good.
The Chewy dog has been a real trouper! He surely doesn't like my leg bender though. He keeps getting in my face like he thinks I should get up and let that darn thing be.
I have spent about an hour on the bender this afternoon and am currently using the polar pac on my knee. Oh how I love that thing. Takes the ache out after having used the bender.
Right now I am going to catch up on some computer stuff and chill out the rest of the night.
Oh how good it is to be home....
No comments:
Post a Comment