Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Just got a call that the cardioversion was called off.  When they were prepping him they told him he was already in rhythm!  Yea BigT.  Anyway, I think they are headed for the diabetes doc and hopefully can get that appt done this morning.   My knee was pretty stiff this morning from the trip home yesterday so I opted on not going along with them.

My appt yesterday went fine.  He told me to raise my leg and bend it back...Looks good he said...see you in 2 weeks!

Sis got a shot in her knee and finger and we were outta there!

Storms were awful yesterday.  Sis and I headed out to take me home and we ended up turning around and going back to her house.  J dropped me off later on his way to the football game.  At one point it rained so hard you could hardly see the vehicle in front of us.

Not much going on here.  Waiting for the BigT to get home and thinking about doing my stretches and exercises!!!

No comments: