What a month, and it isn't even over yet.
Can't believe the weather we have had this month...makes me really worried about March!
BigT has had a really busy month. Lots of doctor appts and more to come. He is doing a little better, but still has dizzy spells. Doc has reduced one of his heart meds and he is already doing better on the blood pressure and heart rate. My only fear is that it will get too high and kick into A-fib again. We go back to see the doc on Wed...time will tell. He also has a really bad hematoma from the fall he took at the hall. Will have to watch it carefully. The home health PT, OT and Nurse are still coming every day to check on him. Really glad to have the nurse...she took care of the hematoma for me on Friday!
I am still battling my second cold/ sinus infection. So tired of feeling bad.
Got all my Christmas stuff down and put in the shed. Still have 2 big bags of presents for the D-man. Ldog and family may have to come down to visit in order to get them!
So proud of all the "LOSERS" we have!!!!! Sis is now on board and counting the FL gang plus BigT and myself...(don't know about Ldog) we are going to be shadows of our former selves! Tgirl is over 30, C-aroo is near or passed 60, Sis is going on 20, BigT is at or near 100 and I am just over 20!!! Don't know if I can keep up with the rest of y'all but I will just keep pluggin' along.
The BigT is down at the hall today doing his training thingy. The new clerk is a fast learner and it won't be long before the only things he has to help with are the unusual happenings. I wasn't sure how I felt about his quitting but I believe it will be a good thing.
The only thing on my waiting list is setting up my second knee replacement. Can't do that until I know that BigT is going to be doing OK. Hopefully I can set it up in March (danged ol' weather issue) so I can be recupped by May!
Got to go get the T....Love ya all!
No comments:
Post a Comment