Shooee!
Got the BigT home from the hospital and he is doing well. Still on a few more meds for the C-diff plus some pills in the form of a probiotic.
Went to see the heart doc on Mon and he ordered an echo in a couple of weeks and then they will do a re-eval on his meds. He will definitely be off the Zarelto and probably be put on coumiden. Hate that he will have to test so often but it will be safer, I think.
I think I have survived the intestinal virus that got me on Tuesday. Thought it was food poisoning but it wasn't. Puked and pooped for the better part of 2 days. Such fun. Still not feeling super but at least I am out of bed and moving around. Still haven't eaten much. Got on the scales this morning and I had lost 7 pounds since Sunday.
Next week we start the doctor rounds again..Wound care, dentist and who knows what all else.
Hope there are no more meds to buy for awhile...the bank is going dry!
No comments:
Post a Comment