Thursday, April 9, 2015

The BigT is the proud owner of a new power chair lift!  Got it done this morning and used it this afternoon!  The chair is a little hard to get in and out of the door and I have to figure something out to fix that but otherwise it is very user friendly!

The storms are through!  At least I hope so for now.  What a ride we've had the last couple of days!

Trip to the wound clinic may be our last one.  He is nearly healed up from the wound from his fall.

Had a wonderful Easter.  Loved eating out and no one having to cook!  The D-man and all came down and spent the night and then on to Sis/Jrs for Sunday.  What a deal...Easter and Christmas presents!

Got a date set for my left knee replacement!!!  May 5!  Now all I have to do is get things set up for the BigT.  Not going into rehab this time.  Just coming home and doing therapy here.  Sis has a very busy May so she requested that I get it done as early as possible in the month.  I'll just be glad to be done!!!


1 comment:

DragonLady said...

Alright, the bionic mommy!
Glad for dad, he will love the freedom of having his power chair with him. Look out pedestrians!! Do not get him a horn... he would be so obnoxious with a horn! LOL