Well, I'm home! (from what BigT calls my "Black OPs")
Surgery went fine according to the doc. According to me...it is loads more painful than the first one. It is getting better tho'.
BigT got up around 7 and as I already had to pee, I got up too. He made up breakfast and I have been checking on the accumulated email/postings from last Monday to present. Have to get started on some therapy in a bit. Knee pain didn't last quite as long as it has when getting up so I have some hope.
BigT is doing pretty good with his part in this recuperation. Only time will tell on that one!
1 comment:
Glad to hear things are getting a bit better! Cindy said she is going to have to come up with a new nickname now, because you definitely have not been "wussy" with your knee surgeries. Good job mamma dog
Post a Comment