Oh my is it cool today. Got out this afternoon and mowed the lawn. So cool I didn't even sweat. Didn't have to wear my visor to keep the sweat out of my eyes. The rain we've had has made the grass really shoot up. Poor Chewy was up to his belly in grass.
Haven't done much this week because of this congestion and cough. Makes me really tired. The headache is the worst though.
BigT has been out and about town keepin' track of what's going on. He hasn't been able to take Chewy for awhile because it has been so stinkin' hot. Both of the guys have been out for their runs the last couple of days and that makes everyone happier!
Have been getting a few brand new books from the library so I am in readin' heaven.
They are tearing out the main 4 way stop in Leb. and what a mess. I took BigT and Chooch into town yesterday so he could see what they are doing. Said it would be closed at least a month....that may be wishful thinking. It's getting lights and turn lanes. Kinda backasswards to my thinking....the new bypass is scheduled to begin in not too long. That will take alot of trucks out of the intersection. Politics...
Was going to post a picture of my Godzilla tomato plant but forgot to take a new picture. I think it's grown at least a foot in the last 2 days. It is now halfway across the steps and has reached the plastic chair that is nearly 5-6 feet from the pot. It is loaded with blooms and green tomatoes. Told Sis I sure wish Mom could see it. She'd be asking what the heck I was feeding it. Never seen anything like it in all the years I've gardened!
Been talking with Sis and the new house is coming along great guns. Painting started today as did the flooring. The trenches/concrete is ready for the foundation blocks for the garage and the back stuff and porch. Countertop is coming in a couple of weeks. Can hardly wait.
Got a couple of doc appts this week. An eye exam for the BigT and another wound clinic trip. Will be so glad when these are only once a month or so.
The Chooch and I managed to each get a shower today. He is one fluffy pup. Man does he smell better!
Doing some wash and it's ringing it's bell. Love y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment