Tuesday, November 17, 2015

New Home!

Well, Sis and JR are in their new home.  Not unpacked totally yet but still the bed is made, furniture is in and kitchen is nearly done!  Spent the weekend putting together furniture and getting MY bed ready to sleep in.  Sis managed to get a lot of boxes staged and suddenly there was dining room floor visible!  JR got the bar stools put together and helped me put together a night stand....crappy job on my part...all I will say is gorilla glue was included in the finishing.  Their L shaped new computer desk took all day but by golly, I got 'er done!  Love the set up in the sunroom and LR.  It is going to be such a happy place when everyone gets to sit down and enjoy it.  Sis is working herself to death and I wish I could just go down and stay until we were done!
There was an impromptu party Sat night when Debbie/John and Pam showed up.  A little beer, wine and various booze made an appearance!

BigT and Chooch were really glad to see me come home.  I'm tired but nothing out of the normal.  Cooking a little today and trying to KILL the bastard mouse that is chewing holes in my house!  Came home to a quarter size hole in the kick board under the sink and next to the dishwasher!  That's 2 holes the bastards have chewed this year.  They drive Chewy crazy.  Anyway...traps are set, poison is out and one way or another I will KILL them....may take a bullet, but I WILL get 'er done!


No comments: