Monday, March 7, 2016

Any day now...

SO READY  for this congestion in  my head to be gone!
Not sick, just full of snot!

BigT and I are still basking in the vacation we got to spend with the girls, Chad, D-man and Sis and JR! Didn't do much because of this crap but still we had a very good time.  Sometimes I think we would go just for JR's breakfasts...  BigT spent time with the Chooch running the sidewalks around the resort and talking to people.  I spent a lot of time resting but still enjoyed getting together and visiting.  

Tgirl sent a cowl home with me and I love it...may never wash it because it smells like her!

Ldog/ D-man really made the best of their trip.  Even with colds they sucked it up and went and did things.  

Me, I'm so disgusted with myself for running over my sister with the scooter!  Hope you are doing OK Sis.  Love ya!

Had a couple of close calls driving back and thankful we got out of them OK.  

Everyone is safe back home and for that we are very grateful.



No comments: