Pulled another stupid stunt...
After having IBS for the better part of 2 weeks I was so glad to make it home from BigT's bloodwork/Denny's lunch with out any mishaps! Went over to the neighbors to see if any of his bunch wanted to do the Spring cleanup yard work and on the way back home I noticed some dead stuff in the flower bed that needed pulled out. Got that done along with some little tree starts and when I got to one near the porch I wrapped it around my hand and started to pull it out. The ground was soft because of the rain. It was a tough one and I really pulled hard. Y'all know what happened, right? Yup...all of a sudden it came out and I landed hard on my butt! Managed to pull myself up by grabbing hold of the porch, wiped myself off, called myself all kinds of stupid and hoped like hell I didn't hurt myself! Wasn't too bad that night but by the next day I knew I had done a job on me! That night I put ice on my wrist because it felt like I had sprained it...nope! The tree had wrapped itself so tight around the wrist it has bruised it pretty badly. Still hurts but is much better today. The worst is my poor hind end. I shook up my spine clear to my head (yesterday was the worst headache ever) and it still hurts to sit. It's worked up to the waist area today and I can feel still feel it moving up. Gonna check out a chiro in town and see if he thinks he can help.
On a good note...found someone to do the yard and they got it done yesterday. Looks great. They only missed a couple of things and I can actually do them. I'm going to try to mow and have him do the trimming for me this summer.
I have a wayward dog. The Chooch has decided he likes a bit of freedom and has twice escaped through the opened front door for the neighbors. Today I finally got him at the end of the block barking at a couple of the neighbors kids.
Looking forward to a little less exciting week...Love y'all!
1 comment:
Oh good grief, that's my dog. She would take off and Run to Alaska if I'm not super careful!!! The worst part is she NEVER comes when I call her, unless if have a treat. Then I lure her in, make her sit and grab her collar!
Sorry about your fall. I've wiped out a few times over the last year, so I feel ya! Next time, use a shovel goofball!
Love you
Post a Comment