Feel like I've done a marathon already this week. 2 doc appts yesterday, stopped at the bank, ate at Dennys, picked up a pizza (I know, it's horrible for us!) and finally made it home to the Chooch (who thinks he's an orphan). Today, another doc appt and Whoppers, then finally home. Chicken for supper with healthy veggies! Yea me!
Tomorrow at the butt crack of dawn, I have to head out to get the car worked on. Sigh...
Thurs....another doc appt. Come on Friday!
BigT is seemingly doing OK. Still watching the leg closely plus the kidney function. The C-diff seems to be under control for now. What a blessing that is!
My phone is wonky, so if you call and don't get me, the battery is probably crashed. For some reason it isn't charging very well...don't know if it's the phone or the charger. Need to go see Sprint I guess.
Well, there is a difference in opinion in our household. BigT is rooting for the Indians and I'm sorta pulling for the loser Cubs. I know, sacrilegious! Kinda hate for them to get this far after 100 years and not make it all the way!
Love Y'all
No comments:
Post a Comment