Saturday, December 17, 2016

b b b b b baby, it's COLD outside!

Just went out to do some stuff I should have done weeks ago...(queen of procrastination,ya know) and baby, it's cold.  We are getting a misty kind of rain now and the temps are starting to fall into the freezer category!  Got the Rascal in and parked in a corner, got the mower covered and the trash can put closer to the ramp.  Found some ice melt and spread it all over the ramp and steps in case we have to get out. It's a really gloomy day.  Last night was awful...poor Chewy had trouble getting back up the steps when he went outside to pee.  His little hind legs went slippy sliding in all directions as he was running up the steps.   Funny!
BigT just read that we have another winter advisory just called for this area until afternoon tomorrow....whew

Well, I'm sad and just a little relieved that we are postponing Christmas at Sis and JRs.  My cookies are done and I have some yummy crock pot chocolate/nut candies done.  Now I have to either eat them or find room in the freezer.   Hummmm???
I always worry this time of year when we head off somewhere as to whether BigT will be able to get in or out when we we get home.  The ramp is a treacherous thing for him when it gets slick.  More worry for this week as we have 3 lymphedemia clinic appts and I have no idea what the weather will be.
I am really sad for the sick kids that are having to miss such a fabulous Christmas at Sis/JRs.  All of them love their Christmas' at their Aunt's house!


No comments: