A month gone since I've blogged...hummm.
Wow, March has been a very busy Doctor month. With T going to the Lymph Clinic 2-3 times a week along with all the other doc appts we haven't been home much this month. We have also eaten out quite a bit and man has it shown on the scales. Time to reign things in a bit. This I say after indulging in a humongous burger at Denneys today. They were running a 20% off the new special burgers they are just starting. Wow, were they good. T got the regular double cheeseburger and I got the bacon/gouda/burger. They have changed their fries too and they are soooo much better! Let me just finish by saying...2 people could have had a full meal on one burger as long as they didn't kill each other trying to get back their other half. It was that good. Needed about 30 more napkins though. We had carryout as the Chooch was with us and it was too hot to leave him in the car.
Speaking of the Chooch...he has done something to his left hind leg. He holds it up like it really hurts. Took him to the vet today and they cut his nails way back thinking he may have caught one in something. If he's not better by Monday I have to call and take him in to see if he sprained something or worse. Poor little guy won't jump on the chairs at all. He has made a bed on the floor and is acting pitiful.
Got me a new roller knife today!!! See FB. Think I will really like it. Gonna try it tomorrow. Supposedly it is easier to use and not as painful for those with arthritis. We'll see. T got a new battery for his phone (thanks Tgirl)....hopefully this will get him through until our contracts are done with Sprint! Think I'm going to drop all the phones from Sprint as soon as this year's contracts are done. I will still have my contract with them but can't help that one. All the rest are going to get another home. Will be checking out carriers very soon!
It was soooo nice today I actually got out and picked up all the sticks in the back yard and a few in the side. There are so many and I really am going to have to mow in a few days. Can't believe it. Gonna be in the 60s all week and some rain. The flowers are going crazy and I still haven't gotten them cleaned out. Time to get with it!
I do want you to know that I have had several very productive days lately. I am not just a pretty face you know! Now if I can just keep the umph going....I might have the house and yard cleaned by Christmas! hehhe
Well, it's grocery shopping tomorrow and hopefully a haircut for me. Got lots to do tomorrow.
Ya all be safe...Love yas!
No comments:
Post a Comment