Nothing to report on the cleaning or gardening front....surprise!
BigT and I have been slugs for the past week or so. Neither of us has really felt like doing much. I'm blaming mine on the weather!
Chooch is doing terrific. Still on the short leash and will be for the near future. I think it's harder on me than him. We haven't left him alone yet so this week will be a test to see if he stays calm. Stitches out on Tuesday.
Been missin Mom today for some reason...made fried potatoes tonight and I feel a little better.
Bad storms missed us but we had oodles of rain and wind.
Am really liking the new van. Don't think I will ever love the console design but maybe I can get used to it. Get to fill it up for the first time this week...no gas cap....how cool. I'm with Dylan...the best part is the 8.5 info screen... I'm missin some of the things the T&C had that this one doesn't, guess I'll get used to that too. Love the quiet it has. So far it is getting 20+ miles to the gallon...we'll see how that goes.
Busy week coming up... a couple of appts and not sure what all else.
Y'all be careful...love yas
No comments:
Post a Comment