Monday, February 15, 2010

Got to Shovel....again!


Thought we were going to get missed by the snow this time but late last night it came in and now I have to shovel again. Didn't get much but the wind has blown it all around. Think we probably got around 2-3 inches. It's really pretty though.
Hope y'all had a wonderful Valentine's Day. BigT and I hunkered down inside where it was nice and warm. Both of us are waiting for it to get nice so we can get out and visit a little. Haven't seen G'Pa in a while because conditions have been a little slick for the BigT to navigate.
Have stuff to do today and am trying to get the umph to get going. Have to talk to myself anymore.
BigT and I both are getting antsy....want to go see the babies! Come on weather, co-operate!

No comments: