Saturday, February 13, 2010

My girls ROCK!

This Mama is the happiest person! 2, count them, 2 blogs! Pictures of the cuteness and the We Are the World Videos! I'm telling y'all, don't know how we are going to stand any more cuteness. I'm dying if I'm lying! He gets cuter every time we see him!
BigT and I are waiting for the pictures of the first "food" feeding! I really think there should be before and after pictures of both Lil'Boo and the feeder!
I really enjoyed the videos on the JazzRizz blog. Was going to try to find them myself....this is much easier!
Haven't done anything today but eat. Made a quiche yesterday, yummmmm. Had a roast in the slow cooker so we had baked potatoes, salad and roast for supper tonight. Fried up a bunch of bacon to put in the freezer this morning so I had a blackberry/bacon sandwich for breakfast this morning. Fed the birds. Opened up the last bag of Christmas seed this morning and the birds loved it. It had nuts, fruit and seeds in it. The titmouse made multiple trips to get the nuts! Our Cardinals were here in force today so they must have liked the new food too.
Tomorrow is supposed to be a snow day, up to 4 inches. Time will tell. Our yard and drive are simply awful. Even as cold as it has been everything is mud. The drive is breaking up and will definitely have to have some work done on it this spring. Our Christmas boxes are in the car because it has been too muddy to get to the shed! Gonna have lots to do...
Got some books to read so I'm off to get started!

No comments: