DD came to visit today. J was visiting a friend and going fishing so she came on over and we went to Cracker Barrel for Brunch! Don't you wish you had been there? We had a lovely visit and she took off for home at noon. It meant I had to get up and boogie but at least my headache eased off and all was well. Thought you might enjoy just a little touch of spring. DD gave me a start of these last year and now I have about 20 bunches...all in bloom!
The weather is absolutely terrific! Sun and in the 60's . What more could a person ask for. I had another trip to the library so I went by and picked up chicken for supper while I was in town. BigT thought it was heaven.
Got a call from the Ldog...things to do when we go up and stuff to get done on this end. Can hardly wait! Lil'Boo is getting just too cute!
Congrats to SisC/JR on their new pontoon!
Tgirl...Your knitting is really beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pictures. It keeps up connected!
The weather is absolutely terrific! Sun and in the 60's . What more could a person ask for. I had another trip to the library so I went by and picked up chicken for supper while I was in town. BigT thought it was heaven.
Got a call from the Ldog...things to do when we go up and stuff to get done on this end. Can hardly wait! Lil'Boo is getting just too cute!
Congrats to SisC/JR on their new pontoon!
Tgirl...Your knitting is really beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pictures. It keeps up connected!
No comments:
Post a Comment