Thursday, April 22, 2010

On the road again!

Just stopped a while ago to spend the night. Went to Olive Garden for supper...yummmmm! Got me a raspberry cheesecake to go and just finished it off. Had a good trip. The Bella baby was really good and SisC had herself a good long nap through Nashville. JR and I pretty much held the fort down until I nearly gave up and napped the last 30 miles. We're off again in the morning...somewhere around 8:30 AM. Me - I'm icing down the knot on my head once more before bed and hitting it for the night. The RedRoof has WiFi so I am catching up on email etc before cashing in. We have some major construction on the next leg so it is good we are going in fresh. Will be seeing the Tgirl/C before long! Sadie baby...the Bella's coming!

No comments: