Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Anniversary


Just got a chance to get on the computer and wanted to wish L/R a very happy anniversary! Hope you got to do something special!
We got home all safe and sound this afternoon and I have been home for a little while. It was a rainy last leg of our trip. Ran over all the happenings with the BigT and showed him the stuff that Lil'Boo got. BigT just finished off the Ribeye that T/SisC sent him from the trip to Longhorn Steak House. I asked him how it was and he told me GONE! Guess it was OK. He hunted up his back scratcher that I got him and I went through all the mail/papers from the last week. This is the first chance to get on the computer and it will be a short one as I am going to kick back and enjoy my recliner! I still have to unpack things but that can wait a while. The grass has grown at least 6 inches so that will be on the list of things to do soon. My clematis (purple) are in bloom and they are beautiful.
T/C...I had a wonderful visit and want to thank you for my wonderful birthday goodies! I miss you guys already!

No comments: