We have a new visitor! BigT and I were looking out the front door watching a squirrel on the deck and guess what scampered across the patio....a baby bunny. He was soooo cute. BigT said maybe it was Smoke's grandbaby. Isn't that a nice thought. I'm thinking I may have to get some bunny food so he hangs around!
I took picts of the clematis today but haven't loaded them on the computer yet. The blooms are the size of saucers!
Had a really lazy day. My "bump" started to really hurt this afternoon so I took myself off to bed. It feels much better now but is really sensitive to any touch. My hair even hurts when it moves! Got a little rain shower this afternoon but the sun was shining most of the day.
Got a couple of doc appts for the BigT this week...reg GP and Diabetes spec. Gonna have to groc shop too. The lawn has to be penciled in depending on the rain. Am not looking forward to bouncing around on the mower. My trees and shrubs still look good but have to be planted SOON! Another thing to pencil in!
Supper is done so I've gotta go!
No comments:
Post a Comment