Saturday, July 17, 2010

Waiting for the kids...

BigT and I are cooling ourselves inside. The heat outside absolutely takes your breath away.

T/C will be here before long. They will be really tired when they make it home. Lots going on this week. We still have a wedding reception before they leave for home. L/R/D had to go home on Thurs. and the house is so quiet. How we miss them when they're gone.

I've not been doing much.... I managed to mess up my back Thursday and have been trying to get it to go back in place. It's better but still really touchy. The house is a wreck...more to do this next week. Got sale meat for the freezer and still have to divide it and get it in the freezer. Think I need to make a list.

Talked to SisC and we're making plans to get some stuff done at Mom's. DD is going to come so the 3 of us should be able to get a lot done next week.

Getting nothing done while I'm on here blogging...so bye y'all.

No comments: