Been busy answering the phone...babies are coming, puppy is coming...yea!
Still haven't cleaned the whole house yet. Gotta have it shinning for the company (like that will really happen).
BigT got his blood work and we stopped and had lunch before we came home. Were going to go see G'pa but neither of us felt very good after eating so we came on home.
G'pa is in the rehab nursing home until he can take care of everything himself. He will be on oxygen now. His level drops into the 80s when he is off of it.
BigT found an outside kennel on FreeStyle and I think if we can find a way to get it, we'll pick it up this weekend. If I can make it into a run, it will be perfect for the puppy.
SisC is picking up the puppy for us and is bringing it up and is going to visit with the baby, L & R for a while. Ldog is bringing me some of the dog stuff she doesn't use anymore. Other than just a few things I need to get, it has been a cheap beginning! I know that won't be the case later but for now it's kinda nice. BigT says he wants to name the puppy "Chewy" but I think "Wookie" is cuter. He says he looks like Chewbacca! Who knows what the little guy will be named!
Everyone is telling me what a pain having a puppy is...nearly called and cancelled the reserve!
1 comment:
Is the puppy home yet? I feel so left out down here. I wanna see homecoming pictures!
What's Dylan think of the puppy?
Post a Comment