My pictures didn't come out very good so I'll refer you to Dragonlady's blog. Her picts came out great!
Lil'Boo wasn't really impressed with the new puppy. He doesn't get to play with Maggie, she is old and just walks off from him so he really didn't do much other than just put a hand out to Chewy. I think if they were around each other much you'd see a lot of play. Chewy was still getting used to his new home so he wasn't really too rumbustious. Today is another story. He came out of the kennel roaring to go. We pottied, ate, chewed on some toys and napped. He is currently doing donuts in the floor, has pulled a chew rope bigger than him across the floor, pulled pieces of the shag rug off, moved the newpaper to suit himself, drug one of BigT's socks to his stash, gone outside for a "big" pottie, got himself stepped on on the way back from getting the paper and is currently chewing on my toes. He seems to have found a favorite spot...under the computer desk next to BigT's feet. He is so dark it is hard to see him back there! So far, I've not killed him!
R and I went to pick up the "free" outside kennel run and it was so huge it wouldn't fit on the rental trailer..so we came home empty! BigT was so dissapointed. I'll do a little run for Chewy with that green garden fencing, I think.
Tgirl...I told SisC that we really should just go get you one of these pups...She's coming down before long....hehehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment