Had to kick on the furnace for a bit tonight. Brought in the plants and have hung a hooded sweatshirt on the door knob for when Chewy has to go out!
Glad to hear the girls had a good shopping day! Going out for lunch makes any shopping day great! Y'all know how I love to shop.
Going to try to give the Chewy a bath tomorrow. Oh how he hates the dryer! He doesn't even like it when I blow dry my hair. Gonna have to have Bella give him some lessons on loving the beauty treatments!
The winds the past couple of days have moved most of the leaves in to one area so I think I will tackle raking them up and try to burn the tree stump in the back yard. The yard could use one last mow too. Or, maybe, I'll just play with the puppy!
BigT had his diabetes appt today and he didn't get all good news. He had lost 14 pounds but his H1C was 8.7. We go back again in Dec and Feb. The PA recommended that he do a sleep study and get help for the sleep apnea...said it really made a difference when you have diabetes. Helps with the fluid retention, and insulin resistance. Monday is his visit with his primary phys so we'll find out about that. We also have to get his special shoes soon! Sigh... I really liked this PA...I think we got more information from her than we do with the doc.
Well, the Chewy and I are really whipped...he has already crashed out on me and I am going to try him with his crate in the hallway tonight...probably won't fly, but won't know unless I try it. He sticks to me like glue, so we still have separation anxiety...Sigh...
1 comment:
Make sure you keep the dryer in constant motion, or it will hurt them. Do it on you arm, you'll see. You can't pause with the dryer at all or it's too hot for them. I'm lazy anymore, and I mostly take to the groomer now.
Post a Comment