Monday, October 25, 2010

The Chewy is feeling sad...

 It's true.  The Chewy is sad.... :`(  Bella has gone without him because his Mean AuntC wouldn't take him with her!  What an aunt...  I know his UncJR would have loved to have him along.  Now he doesn't get to meet his cous Sadie!  Poor ChewChew.  He really wanted to have C-aroo teach him how to be as smart as Sadie!  He is just moping around...NOT! 

Got a couple of 10ths of rain last night.  The weather has been absolutely beautiful the last few weeks.  Makes me hate the fact that winter is not far away. 

Think I got things set up for the deck/roof, porch roof and shed residing to be done sometime after the middle of Nov.  If they have time, I'm going to have them put the new outside lights on too.  We really need an outside electric outlet on the east end so I'm thinking now is the time to get that in too.  I just want the world to know that I have the best Sis and BIL in the world.  They are getting a new screen room and have donated their present deck boards (the deck had to come up for the screen room) for us to use on the back deck.  That will save me tons of money!  Thank You!  The Chewy will love being able to go outside with BigT and run free in the fenced area we are going to put up for him!

BigT is on the mail run and Chewy and I are just hanging out.  Gotta do a grocery trip and check out some stuff at Home Depot in the next couple of days. 

D is doing pretty good.  Has gone grocery shopping/w help, fixed a family meal and goes for her post surgery check up today, so more news to follow.

Haven't heard from the Ldog, but hope she is feeling better!

1 comment:

DragonLady said...

Feeling better, but the cold has settled in my chest now. I'm taking Mucinex, so chest stuff and some coughing. Most of the sneezing, watering eyes stuff is gone. Had to cancel work today, but planning on going tomorrow probably. I was recently bragging about how I haven't been sick at all in Years, and then bam...