BigT cyber Monday shopped and got us a wireless ready bluray. Good thing it was on sale! Still don't have the thing ready to go. I did remember to get the HDMI cable but didn't know that I needed a LAN device so that it could read the wireless! One thing for sure...it's a good thing it was on sale because the extras cost almost as much as the player!
Yea me! Got some of the Christmas up Sunday! All the greenery, bows and lights are on the railing and my Charlie Brown Christmas tree is up. What a job that was...hehehe! My candles are in the windows, a wreathe on the wall and still a little stuff to put up. The kids won't be here this year for Christmas so I am not going to put it all up. BigT and I really don't care if the inside is all Christmasy. We get to enjoy SisC/JR's endeavors!
No deck yet. The mayor had to put a porch and roof on his new place so mine just had to wait. Hopefully they will get most of it done this weekend. I think it is supposed to be in the 40's so that won't be too awfully cold to work. I have a bunch of shopping to do this week if I'm ready to rumble this weekend when Allen comes to help me put down the walk/deck on the east end. I think we may go ahead and put the fencing up too before the ground freezes and we can't get the posts in. I am so ready to get this all done so Chewy can go outside on his own this winter!
1 comment:
So what made you guys get that? Are you planning on buying blue-ray dvd's now?
Post a Comment