Had plans out the yahoo for today, but the Chewy and I got a late start due to himself being too sleepy to get out of my bed. I really hated to wake him, so I just slept too... did you buy that???
Mostly all I've got done is talk to the SisC, take Chewy out, take Chewy out, take Chewy out...etc, etc!
I really do need to get going as BigT has his sleep study tonight. I have to pick up a pill and get the LAN thing for the BluRay. BigT is having a fit because he can't get Netflix until I get it hooked up. We don't have movie channels anymore and it is cheaper to get Netflix than to sign up for movie channels with the cable company. We don't really buy any movies any more so it will be nice to get to watch them when we want. T/C have Netflix and seem to like it, so, we will see. Be on standby...Tgirl. You know how electronically challenged we are!
BigT has been playing some Texas hold'em on the computer...don't know exactly how it works but he plays against others...keeps him busy when he isn't doing his fantasy stuff. Chewy doesn't like it one bit...he wants his play pal on his time schedule.
Well, I've drug this out as long as I can...gotta go... :(
No comments:
Post a Comment