Good grief! A simple shopping trip for a few things and sometimes I think I need to float a loan. WalMart killed me today and I really only bought a few things extra. I used a bunch of coupons, nearly $10 worth and my total was horrible. Then I went to Aldi's and picked up the usual 2 week groceries and spent another bunch of money. Couldn't stop there....I had called the furnace guy and he came over tonight and another $130 out the door. He said that hopefully we won't have to replace the flu, that he should be able to clean it out, repair it and put a screen around the top to keep the birds out. Hope so, or another $500 will go up the flu! He had to replace some little motor ($90) that kept running all the time. He said eventually it would have quit and then no heat...yuk. Today, I did replace a couple of kitchen rugs, got some place mats for my recycled table and got a Swifter wet/dry mop thing to wipe up the Chewy accidents with and got some more cleaning stuff to clean up the carpet accidents. He is getting much better so I hope not to have to do this much longer. Cleaning stuff is sooooo expensive.
The Chewy got a doggie bed to go in his crate. He loved it and kept going in the crate to check it out. He brought all his toys out of his crate again today. I have to gather them up every night when he go to bed. He wasn't too happy when the furnace guy came in and kept wanting to get off my lap. The second time he came in, Chewy just sat on my lap and slept. Thankfully, he hasn't been barking when someone comes. I hate that above all else.
Still no progress on the decks, etc. Have to check in and get the estimates so I know how much I can afford to do and still buy Christmas.
Chewy and BigT are doing really well together when I go shopping. Chewy will stay back behind the walker so BigT is able to take him outside to pottie now. The runs with the Rascal are going well. He didn't get to go today and was in hyper-drive tonight at suppertime. Don't know what we will do when it gets too cold to run the Rascal. Guess I'll have to Nanook myself and go for a walk in the park with him.
BigT is wanting to get Netflix and I have been checking out DVD players that are wireless ready. Hummmm....lots to check out.
Can hardly wait to see the L'Boo. He is growing up so fast!
I've been craving something sweet so I think I will make a cherry dump cake this week...yummmm
No comments:
Post a Comment