Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gettin' closer

I am so not likin' the weather report for Christmas Eve.  They have upped the inches to a possible 5 with as much as 8 north of us. 

Took BigT to the diabetes doc today.  No changes...don't really know why he has to go every 3 month except that his A1C is still over 7.  He is having the pressure for his breathing apparatus adjusted in a sleep study tonight.  Hopefully this will be the last time he has to go.  They will fit the device here at home, the doc just wants to make sure that he has the right air pressure figured out for maximum sleep efficiency.

BigT talked to BroG today and he said he was doing OK after the back surgery yesterday.  SisD had another chemo treatment today and the effects are piling on.  Looks like the weather will hold for the Christmas dinner at the assisted living center.  BigT is really wanting to be sure to get to go.  His dad has really had a rough time since he got pneumonia several weeks ago.  Sad to say, but we are all getting older and more decrepit!
Found another present for the L'Boo today...got to stay out of the stores! 

Tomorrow is clean the house day! I want to try out my new Hoover hard floor cleaner!  With the Chewy running in from the muddy back yard, it will surely get a good workout!  I think I will try to get some of the Christmas stuff put in the car while the weather is nice.  It will shorten the work I have to do later.  We stopped at Sam's today on the way home so all my grocery/misc. shopping is done and I have the stuff I need for the stuff I'm taking to SisC/JR's.  If I wake up really energetic, I think I'll cook some things up to put in the frig for quick meals later.  Realistically...I'll probably get 1/10th of the above done...just sayin'!

1 comment:

DragonLady said...

Is "someone" making me some Christmas sugar cookies, etc?! I've had no Christmas cookies all season.

Has Cindy talked to you about being interested in her carpet or not??

I really hope the weather is ok to drive!!!!! Dang winter!