The pies are done, beer bread done, green beans cooked, Chewy shampooed and fluffed, decks and ramps cleaned off and salted, presents loaded and I am in my chair...collapsed! Now it is time to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.
The snow we got is absolutely beautiful, the kind they take pictures of to put on cards. Don't know how much we got but I am guesstimating around 4-5 inches. Some of it melted so it is hard to get an exact total. Hopefully, the road crews will be out and manage to get the roads cleared for all the Christmas traffic. If you are traveling...please be careful and arrive safely! Somebody loves you!
I am so going to miss the FL kids this year. Seems like forever since I've seen them. Have a wonderful day, T/C! We'll be thinking of you. Bella and Chewy will be missing Sadie too!
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment