Monday, December 13, 2010

Here they are!


As seen from the east
This day started out with a YUK!  Woke up really early...COLD!  Sometime after 3 or 4 AM the furnace quit working.  It was only 8' outside and the wind was howling...anyway, I messed with it trying to decide what was going on.  Finally decided that it wasn't igniting and called my handy dandy repair man.  Man, I hated to call him at 6 AM, but what else was I gonna do.  He called back about 5 min later and said he would be over shortly.  Ended up the electronic ignition starter had shorted out.  Took him about 20 min and $120 later we had heat!  What a guy.  I apologized but he said that he had told me to call anytime I needed help!
The Chewy and I went outside in the cold, sunny day and took some pictures for those of you who have been waiting.  Isn't this a wonderful Christmas present.  Hopefully the guy doing the fence will get back sometime this week to finish out the last end and then the Chewy can go outside by himself.  He loves going in the back already so I think he will do OK.
As seen from the west
As seen from the north
My only Christmas decorating
Quick, take the picture, I want to play in the snow.
I have to say...I love the L'Boo picts Ldog put on her blog...he is so CUTE!

No comments: