Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Done...well, almost

SisC called yesterday and wanted to go shopping today...so we met at Target and then on to another store.  I didn't stay with her as I needed to go some other places.  We are supposed to get some nasty freezing rain/sleet tomorrow and Wednesday so it is a good thing she lit a fire under me and got me going!  I think I got most of the stuff I really needed to get and now it won't take much to finish off...maybe Friday.  Gonna try to get a package off to the Fl kids in the next couple of days.  Got some cute stuff for the L'Boo and Chewy today.  BigT scored some stuff too.
Gonna work on getting stuff boxed up the next couple of days...that is if I can get out of bed tomorrow.  Got the back bathroom cleaned out and sorted and the big bedroom is next.  Don't know how much I'll manage with all the help Chewy is.

No comments: