Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yucky cold!

Just absolutely hate this freezin' cold!
A little Chewy song...please allow a little artistic leeway...(Jingle Bells)

Rompin' thru the snow
The Chew Chew running free
Finally all fenced in
OH, what a treat for me.

I'm standin' snug and warm
Just in side the door
Watchin' while the Chew Chew plays
It makes my heart just soar!

His strobe lite shinin' brite
Flashing in the night
Round and round he goes
While I'm inside with warm toes.

Oh..... Happy day
           Happy day
Chewy's all fenced in
I just can't tell you
How much fun it's been!

OK, that's my little artiste effort for the year.  As for the above mentioned strobe light...BigT had to retrieve it from Chewy's mouth a while ago, so I am going to have to take it off the clip and thread the ring right on his collar.  Hopefully, he won't be able to get to it then!

To the Ldog....sounds like your repair people need taken to task... I'm so sorry you are having so much trouble with them.  Our "Service Engine" light went on this week on the van so I am going to have to get going on checkin' that out too.

Tgirl....missin' your blogs!

2 comments:

DragonLady said...

Oh yeah, when I picked the car up (problem fixed now)

But my check engine light is on now!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to bring it in the morning to the shop again.

DragonLady said...

luckily it was just a little 6 inch hose from the fuel something or other, that was collapsing, that wasn't letting the sensors read properly. No charge for this one!