Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Long day

Cancelled Chewy's appt today and made it for Thurs.  BigT had his appt and his A1C was up again...8.4.  We stopped at the dreaded Golden Corral because that is his fav!  Got home and the Chew was ecstatic to see us.  I think he wore himself out while we were gone.  He slept for a long time once we were home. 
Allen helped me unload the van...grill and gazebo.  I'm so glad because I would have never got them out by myself.  Gonna shop tomorrow for the stuff we'll need to finish up outside.  I will be so glad to get the gate up in the fenced area.  Gotta get the mower ready for the summer and put some boxes in the shed.  Still have the  yard work to do but I can do that while Allen is working on the fence.  He's going to help me clean up all the scrap stuff and disassemble the old steps.  I'm so glad my back is better.
Lucky Ldog...we'll keep positive about the big wins...you know your G'ma was pretty lucky too!
Tgirl...love, love, love the socks!
Easter (second try) is cancelled because of rain...mud...etc!  We have more coming tomorrow and we already have a whole front yard of lake.  The field next to us looks like a lake too!

No comments: